Zoe Hart Scholarship Fund
- Applicant must be a High School Senior who is a resident of and attending high school in Michigan, North Dakota or Minnesota and have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Applicant must have lost one or both parents for any reason.
- Student must submit an essay of 300 - 600 words describing how the loss of their parent has impacted their life. Essays will be accepted between February 15, 2020 and May 01, 2020
- Medical verification of the death must be submitted with the essay: Must be in the form of a Death Certificate or a copy of the obituary.
- Proof of GPA must also be submitted.
- Submit all of the above to email@example.com with "Zoe Hart Scholarship" in the subject line.
** Scholarship amounts will vary and can be used for students who will be attending a community college, a university or a trade school.
Would you like to donate?
Would you like to support the Zoe Hart Scholarship Fund? The loss of a parent can cause both financial and emotional strain on families. By making a donation to this fund, you will help grow its impact and provide educational resources for students who have experienced this life changing tragedy! The scholarship fund has been set up as a 501 C 3 Nonprofit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and with your desires to donate.